ActiveCampaign is an integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. Save time while growing your business with sales automation.
sitewright.io provides you the ability to integrate lead capture forms from ActiveCampaign so that your marketing automation workflows can work seamlessly with your website.
To enable the ActiveCampaign Block in your application follow these steps:
- Login to your sitewright.io application.
- Select Site Settings
- Select Integrations
- Check the box next to Enable ActiveCampaign Integration
- Click Save
Now you are able to place an ActiveCampaign Form Block on any page of your site.
- When adding a block into a Section on a page select +Add block
- Click +Add new block
- Select Integration - ActiveCampaign Form to configure the block
- Give the form a Title
- Insert the ActiveCampaign SIMPLE EMBED code into the configuration. There is an example below.
- Click Add Block
- Click Save Layout
If you need assistance finding the simple embed code you can try the Active Campaign Help Center for support.