What is a Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
You can use the pixel to:
- Make sure your ads are shown to the right people. Find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on your website.
- Drive more sales. Set up automatic bidding to reach people who are more likely to take an action you care about, like making a purchase.
- Measure the results of your ads. Better understand the impact of your ads by measuring what happens when people see them.
How do I create a Facebook Pixel for my site?
Follow these instructions to create a Facebook Pixel.
How do I install a Facebook Pixel on my sitewright.io site?
- Login to your sitewright.io site.
- Click Manage in the upper left hand corner of the administration screen.
- Go to Configuration-->Web Services-->Facebook Pixel
- Add your Facebook Pixel ID and then Save Configuration
Example of a Facebook Pixel ID: 1440481234568765. This is a 16 digit ID.
My Facebook Pixel ID is installed, now what?
- In your Facebook Events Manager go to Data Sources
- Select your Pixel and Setup Pixel
- From there you can set up all the events you would like to track without having to mess with any code.